Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine with ocean views at Samphire, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to facials, body scrubs or hydrotherapy at The Headland Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Steps from Fistral Beach and 13 minutes on foot from Blue Reef Aquarium
- Dogs welcome for a fee
The Headland Hotel and Spa ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Headland Hotel and Spa
17 Jun 2019 by Lucy
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback
Lovely hotel with great views.
Lovely Hotel. Good facilities
6 Jan 2018 by Maia
Thank you for your lovely feedback. Its great to hear this from our loyal guests. We look forward to your return. Best regards
30 Nov 2017 by Anais Reservations
Thank you for your very nice feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future. Best regards,
Great staff, amazing views stunning hotel
Beautiful hotel, beautiful view
3 Mar 2017 by Maia Clark
Thank you Elizabeth for your lovely review. It is fantastic that you mentioned our porter Tim- your kind words have been passed on. I certainly hope you do get the chance to come back again.
About the The Headland Hotel and SpaLocation Fistral Beach, Newquay, England TR7 1EW
The Headland Hotel and Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and an indoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. An outdoor pool, a hot tub, and a fitness centre are also featured at the family-friendly The Headland Hotel and Spa. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Victorian Newquay hotel.
- 96 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1897
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference centre
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) (9.7 km / 6 mi)
- Train station: Newquay Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Headland Hotel and Spa offers 96 forms of accommodation with DVD players and a safe. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Newquay hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Samphire – Overlooking the ocean, this brasserie specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Terrace – Overlooking the ocean, this bistro specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Snorkelling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Playground on site
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
The Headland Spa has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5.00 per night.
- Pets: GBP 24.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 24.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Headland Hotel Newquay
- Headland Hotel
- Headland Newquay
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in September.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.