- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Blue Reef Aquarium
- 13 min walk
- Pirate's Quest Newquay
- 15 min walk
- Tolcarne Beach
- 5 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall)
- 12 min drive
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
Located in Newquay, The Headland Hotel and Spa is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fistral Beach and Porth Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Blue Reef Aquarium and Pirate's Quest Newquay.
- Blue Reef Aquarium - 13 min walk
- Pirate's Quest Newquay - 15 min walk
- Newquay Zoo - 4 min drive
- Tolcarne Beach - 5 min drive
- Lusty Glaze Beach - 5 min drive
- Newquay Station - 3 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Samphire – Ocean-view brasserie offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Terrace – Ocean-view bistro with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Headland Hotel and Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Amazing place to stay. All the creature comforts and beautiful location. Already planning our next visit.