Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Amenities include newspapers, 2 meeting rooms and a terrace
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Dartmoor and a 4-minute drive from Becky Falls
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 135 reviews
About the The Moorland HotelLocation The Moorland Hotel Haytor Dartmoor, Newton Abbot, England TQ13 9XT
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 2 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly The Moorland Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. Self parking is free.
- 36 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers for purchase
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
The Moorland Hotel offers 36 forms of accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The Moorland Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Moorland Hotel Newton Abbot
- Moorland Newton Abbot