Find cheap hotels in Newton Aycliffe
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Newton Aycliffe
Most frequently booked hotels in Newton Aycliffe
Finding Newton Aycliffe Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Newton Aycliffe? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Newton Aycliffe
When you're deciding where to stay in Newton Aycliffe, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Newton Aycliffe hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- Redworth Hall Hotel
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Newton Aycliffe enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Redworth Hall Hotel
Exploring Newton Aycliffe
The welcoming city of Newton Aycliffe is known for its spas, swimming and restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Newton Aycliffe include:
- Durham Cathedral
- Durham Castle
- Bowes Museum
- Richmond Castle
- Hartlepool Maritime Experience
- National Railway Museum at Shildon
- Woodhouse Close Leisure Complex
When arranging your Newton Aycliffe getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Durham (MME-Tees Valley) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Newton Aycliffe?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Newton Aycliffe, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Newton Aycliffe are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas May and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 17°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Newton Aycliffe is 19 mm.