Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, flat-screen TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Morton's Grille Niagara F, a steakhouse that serves American cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking, self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, body scrubs or body treatments at Serenity Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests praise the quiet and central location for its sightseeing and nightlife
- Just a 4-minute walk from Scotiabank Convention Centre and 6 minutes on foot from Fallsview Casino
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Fantastic View of Niagara Falls
Good views but that's it really
Prepare to be disappointed
Trip of a lifetime
einmalige Aussicht auf die Niagarafälle
Talvinen seikkailu upeissa maisemissa.
About the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & SpaLocation 6740 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G3W6
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 318 square feet (30 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa was completed in December 2017. This 4-star Niagara Falls hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 432 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 318 sq ft of conference space
- 30 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1998
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) (45.7 km / 28.4 mi)
- Train station: Niagara Falls Station (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa offers 432 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Niagara Falls hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Morton's Grille Niagara F – This steakhouse specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Lobby Lounge – This lobby lounge specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Starbucks® – This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Open daily.
Terrapin Cafe – This family restaurant only serves breakfast. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Serenity Spa has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 40 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.