Located in Fallsview, Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa is within a 5-minute walk of Scotiabank Convention Centre and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Fallsview Casino. This 4-star hotel has 432 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool.
This hotel serves as home to a lobby lounge, along with a steakhouse that specializes in American cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
A 37-inch flat-screen TV comes with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and pillow menus, and the bathroom offers a hairdryer and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include a coffee maker, free newspapers and a laptop-compatible safe.
At Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre. Valet parking is available for CAD 40 per night. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with securing valuables, tours or tickets, and dry cleaning/laundry. Other amenities at this spa hotel include a spa tub, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space.
- Walking distance to Scotiabank Convention Centre and Fallsview Casino
- Free WiFi in public areas
- On-site dining
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business centre. Event facilities measuring 318 square feet (30 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, spa services and tour or ticket assistance. On-site parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2017.
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business centre
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built – 1998
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Spa services on site
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 318
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Vending machine
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 432
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( CAD 15.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of bedrooms -
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Morton's Grille Niagara F – This steakhouse specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Lobby Lounge – This lobby lounge specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Starbucks® – This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Open daily.
Terrapin Cafe – This family restaurant only serves breakfast. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Serenity Spa has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 40 per night
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
We should mention
Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.