Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a computer
- Guests like the bar and breakfast
- Just a 4-minute walk from Cours Saleya and 6 minutes on foot from Nice Cathedral
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs
Nettes kleines Hotel am Meer.
28 Nov 2017 by Aurélie - Front Office Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
25 Nov 2017 by Aurélie - Chef de Réception
Cher Anthony, Nous vous remercions pour vos commentaires suite à votre séjour à Hôtel Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs. C’est avec grand plaisir que nous recevons vos compliments. Aussi, nous ne manquerons pas de partager vos appréciations avec toute notre équipe. Votre satisfaction est la plus belle récompense pour notre personnel qui travaille jour après jour pour vous offrir un service irréprochable. Dans l’attente de vous accueillir de nouveau, nous vous prions de croire, Monsieur, en l’expression de nos sentiments les meilleurs.
Near the beach and the old town
23 Sep 2017 by Aurélie - Front Office Manager
Dear Guest, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely,
27 May 2017 by Aurélie - Front Office Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! Sincerely,
Hyvä sijainti, ahdas huone
About the Mercure Nice Marche aux FleursLocation 91 Quai Des Etats Unis, Nice, Alpes-Maritimes 06300
As a guest of Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs, you'll find multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The business-friendly Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs also features a safe deposit box at the front desk and a television in common area. This 4-star Nice hotel is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 49 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) (6.3 km / 3.9 mi)
- Train station: Nice City Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Opera - Vieille Ville Tram Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs offers 49 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 15 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and may not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs Hotel
- Mercure Marche aux Fleurs Hotel
- Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs
- Mercure Marche aux Fleurs
- Accor Nice Marche Aux Fleurs
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel Nice
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.