Find cheap hotels in Nichelino
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nichelino
Most frequently booked hotels in Nichelino
Finding Nichelino Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Nichelino? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Nichelino
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Nichelino, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following hotels in Nichelino for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Parisi
- Euro Motel
The city of Nichelino has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nichelino include:
- Stupinigi Park
- Stupinigi Palace Hunting Residence
- Stadio Olimpico
- Museum of the Automobile
- Valentino Park
- Valentino Castle
- Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
When making plans for your trip to Nichelino, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nichelino?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Nichelino, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Nichelino are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Nichelino is 27 mm.