Find cheap hotels in Nimbin
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nimbin
Most frequently booked hotels in Nimbin
Finding Nimbin Hotels
So, you're considering going to Nimbin? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Nimbin
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Nimbin, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Nimbin hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Croftons Retreat
The city of Nimbin has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nimbin include:
- Nimbin Markets
- Nimbin Visitor Information Centre
- Nightcap National Park
- Protestors Falls
- Whian Whian State Conservation Area
- Rocky Creek Dam
- Minyon Falls
When making plans for your holiday in Nimbin, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Lismore, NSW (LSY) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nimbin?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Nimbin, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Nimbin are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are January and May, whereas September and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 28°C and at night it is 15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Nimbin is 33 mm.