Find cheap hotels in Nindigully
Hotels from £67
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nindigully
Most frequently booked hotels in Nindigully
Finding Nindigully Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Nindigully? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nindigully?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Nindigully, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Nindigully are typically December and January, whereas the coldest months are usually June and July. The months with the most rain are February and November, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 250 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 138 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 100 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 265 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Nindigully is 753 mm.