- Disliked: Staff & service
- Old City Hall
- 6 min walk
- Belleheide Sport Center
- 8 min drive
- Boat Pullers Bicycle Trail
- 10 min drive
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National)
- 37 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hotel De Croone is located in Ninove. Aldermen's House and Manneken Pis Statue are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Provinciaal Domein de Gavers and Coloma Rose Garden.
- Old City Hall - 6 min walk
- Belleheide Sport Center - 8 min drive
- Boat Pullers Bicycle Trail - 10 min drive
- Provinciaal Domein de Gavers - 11 min drive
- Molenbeek Bicycle Trail - 20 min drive
- Ninove Station - 9 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Open on selected days.
About this property
Hotel De Croone
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort