Find cheap hotels in Nkawkaw
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nkawkaw
Most frequently booked hotels in Nkawkaw
Finding Nkawkaw Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Nkawkaw? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Nkawkaw has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nkawkaw include:
- Basel Mission
- Presbyterian University College
- Presbyterian Church
When is the Best Time to Explore Nkawkaw?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Nkawkaw, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Nkawkaw are typically December and March, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are July and September, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 16 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 11 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Nkawkaw is 44 mm.