Find cheap hotels in Nobel
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nobel
Most frequently booked hotels in Nobel
Finding Nobel Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Nobel? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Nobel has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nobel include:
- Parry Sound Golf and Country Club
- Parry Sound Mall
- Round Lake Provincial Nature Reserve
- Charles W Stockey Centre for the Performing Arts
- MV Chippewa III
- West Parry Sound District Museum
- Tower Hill Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Nobel?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Nobel, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Nobel are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are June and November, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and -5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Nobel is 34 mm.