Find cheap hotels in Nong Khai
Hotels from £9
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nong Khai
Most frequently booked hotels in Nong Khai
Finding Nong Khai Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Nong Khai? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Sala Keoku. You can choose among 37 Nong Khai hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Nong Khai
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Nong Khai, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these Nong Khai hotels for the free breakfast:
- Amanta Hotel Nongkhai
- Park & Pool Resort
These Nong Khai hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Park & Pool Resort
- Nongkhai Resort
- Vana Wellness Resort
Exploring Nong Khai
The city of Nong Khai has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nong Khai include:
- Sala Keoku
- Phra Aram Luang Wat Pho Chai
- Nongkhai Wittayakarn School
- VS Fishing Park
- Sadet Market
- Nong Thin Public Park
- Thai-Laos Friendship Bridge
When arranging your Nong Khai getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Vientiane (VTE-Wattay Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nong Khai?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Nong Khai, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Nong Khai are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 34°C and at night it is 14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 19 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 31 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Nong Khai is 67 mm.