Find cheap hotels in Nong Ki
Hotels from £12
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nong Ki
Most frequently booked hotels in Nong Ki
Finding Nong Ki Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Nong Ki? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Nong Ki
The city of Nong Ki has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nong Ki include:
- Wat Nong Bot
- Thetsaban Nang Rong Health Park
- Wat Klang Nang Rong Temple
- Thao Suranari Monument
When is the Best Time to Explore Nong Ki?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Nong Ki, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Nong Ki are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and May, whereas February and November have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 18°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 72 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 361 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 530 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 17°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 192 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Nong Ki is 1155 mm.