Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan in the sunloungers (chaise longues) or kick back in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. At Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino, you can cool off in one of the 2 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a steam room, a fitness centre and a garden. Self parking is free. A complete renovation of Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino was completed in 2015. This 4.5-star Noord resort is smoke free.
- 357 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- 3 buildings
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 15,000 sq ft of conference space
- 1 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1959
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms:
, Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas:
Airport: Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.) (11.8 km / 7.3 mi)
Parking: Free self parking
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino offers 357 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Beds feature premium bedding. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. This Noord resort provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. 50-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino has 5 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Eforea spa has 10 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and sports massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 21
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guest room doors are sealed after cleaning.Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitiser; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas. Contactless check-out is available.Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.Enhanced food service safety measures are in place. Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Electrostatic spray is not used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Temperature checks are not available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Reservation is not required for facilities on site
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Contactless check-out is not available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available for guests
- Mobile key entry is not available
- Masks are available for guests
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Debit cards not accepted
- No shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Property does not follow sanitisation practices of any association
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is not available
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are available
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service
- Debit cards
- gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 15 per cent of room rate
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino Noord
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Noord
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino Palm Beach
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Palm Beach
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort Casino Noord
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Casino Noord
- Radisson Aruba Resort Casino Spa
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Casino
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino Noord
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino Resort
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino Resort Noord
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
- Green Key Eco-Rating Programme
This property does not have a Aruba Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Noord-Hotels-Hilton-Aruba-Caribbean-Resort-and-Casino.h21372-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Noord-Hotels-Hilton-Aruba-Caribbean-Resort-and-Casino.h21372-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Noord-Hotels-Hilton-Aruba-Caribbean-Resort-and-Casino.h21372-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&