Renovations + Closures
Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited.
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A swim-up bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 8127 square feet (755 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Sunshine Coast hotel is smoke free.
- 176 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 8127 sq ft of conference space
- 755 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Self parking (surcharge)
, Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) (34.4 km / 21.4 mi)
Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort offers 176 forms of accommodation with video game consoles and a safe. Rooms open to furnished balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Accommodation at this 5-star hotel has kitchenettes with fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a jetted bath, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Sitting area
- Jetted tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cots (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Gaming console
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Noosa Beach House – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Noosa Beach House Bar – This bar specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Waters Edge Pool Bar – This poolside brasserie serves lunch and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Riviera Bar & Lounge – On-site cocktail bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
AQUA Day Spa has 8 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 25.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Staff temperature checks are not conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are not available to guests
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available for guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Property does not follow sanitisation practices of any association
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are not available
- Debit cards
- No gap period between guests' stays
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 1 and AUD 100 for adults, and AUD 1 and AUD 100 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 20.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Noosa Resort
- Noosa Sheraton
- Noosa Sheraton Resort
- Sheraton Noosa
- Sheraton Noosa Resort
- Sheraton Resort Noosa
- Sofitel Pacific Resort
- Sofitel Noosa Pacific
- Sofitel Pacific
- Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort Hotel
- Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort Noosa Heads
- Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort Hotel Noosa Heads
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Sunshine-Coast-Hotels-Sofitel-Noosa-Pacific-Resort.h7898-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Sunshine-Coast-Hotels-Sofitel-Noosa-Pacific-Resort.h7898-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Sunshine-Coast-Hotels-Sofitel-Noosa-Pacific-Resort.h7898-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&