Find cheap hotels in Norrköping
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Norrköping
Most frequently booked hotels in Norrköping
Finding Norrköping Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Norrköping? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 22 Norrköping hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Norrköping
When you're deciding where to stay in Norrköping, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these hotels in Norrköping for the free breakfast:
- Centralstationens Vandrarhem
- Elite Grand Hotel Norrköping
- Hotell Nordic
These Norrköping hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Scandic Norrköping City
- Scandic Norrköping Nord
Guests who stayed at these Norrköping hotels liked the on-site fitness centre:
- BEST WESTERN Princess Hotel
- First Hotel Central
- Comfort Hotel Norrköping
The city of Norrköping has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Norrköping include:
- Power Park
- Ostgota Theater
- City Museum
- Work Museum
- Louis de Geer Concert and Congress Hall
- Norrkoping Art Museum
When arranging your Norrköping getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Norrkoping (NRK) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Norrköping?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Norrköping, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Norrköping are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and January, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 13°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Norrköping is 20 mm.