Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy garden views while dining at The Grill
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the overall condition of the property
- 8 minutes by car from Hull Marina and 11 minutes from The Deep
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Hallmark Hotel Hull ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hallmark Hotel Hull
12 Jul 2019 by Serena
Thank you for your high recommendation!
12 Jul 2019 by Serena
Thank you for your valuable feedback, and I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a memorable stay on this occasion. We do provide fans in all of our guest rooms, which are allocated in the wardrobe; however no heating should have been on so late at night. We hope to welcome you back to the Hallmark Hotel Hull in the near future.
20 May 2019 by John
Good Morning Thank you for your valuable feedback. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and i look forward to welcoming you back again. Kind Regards John Atkinson Operations Manager
Terrible noise until 2am
About the Hallmark Hotel HullLocation Ferriby High Road, North Ferriby, England HU14 3LG
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 4215 square feet (391.6 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A health club, a terrace, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Hallmark Hotel Hull. Free self parking is available. This 4-star North Ferriby hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 95 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4215 sq ft of conference space
- 391.6 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1970
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Hull (HUY-Humberside) (22.9 km / 14.3 mi)
- Train station: Ferriby Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hallmark Hotel Hull offers 95 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Grill – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Lounge Bar – On-site bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 10 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note the hotel reserves the right to charge the credit card on file at the time the cancellation policy applies for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hallmark Hotel Hull
- Hallmark Hotel Hull North Ferriby
- Hallmark Hull
- Hallmark Hull Hotel
- Hallmark Hull North Ferriby
- Hull Hallmark Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.