- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dunston Hall
- 8 min walk
- Carrow Road
- 7 min drive
- Dragon Hall
- 7 min drive
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Norwich, Dunston Hall is in the suburbs and near the airport. High Ash Farm and Bawburgh Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Elm Hill and Magdalen Street. The Plantation Garden and Congo Rapids Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
- Dunston Hall - 8 min walk
- Carrow Road - 7 min drive
- Norwich Riverside Walk - 7 min drive
- Dragon Hall - 7 min drive
- Norwich Theatre Royal - 7 min drive
- Norwich Station - 10 min drive
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Brasserie Restaurant – Golf course view brasserie. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Bunkers Bar – Golf course view sports bar with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Garden Terrace Bar – Golf course view bar with a bar. Serves brunch, lunch and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Was not the best. The room we had was very dated which I suppose is normal given that most the residents are over 60 years of age. The spa needs some updates. The steam room wasn't very steamy