- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Carrow Road
- 5 min walk
- Norwich Riverside Walk
- 13 min walk
- Dragon Hall
- 16 min walk
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Norwich, Holiday Inn Norwich City is in the city centre and on a river. Elm Hill and Magdalen Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lion Wood and Norwich Riverside Walk. The Plantation Garden and High Ash Farm are also worth visiting.
- Carrow Road - 5 min walk
- Norwich Riverside Walk - 13 min walk
- Dragon Hall - 16 min walk
- Cow Tower - 19 min walk
- Whitlingham Country Park - 5 min drive
- Norwich Station - 9 min walk
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Norwich City
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent position within easy walking distance to the town centre.