- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Norwich Cathedral
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Norwich Playhouse
- 6 min walk
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, The Maids Head Hotel is in an area with great shopping. The Plantation Garden and High Ash Farm are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Elm Hill and Magdalen Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Carrow Road or UEA Sportspark.
- Norwich Cathedral - 1 min walk
- Tombland - 2 min walk
- Norwich Playhouse - 6 min walk
- Maddermarket Theatre - 6 min walk
- Norwich Castle - 10 min walk
- Norwich Station - 11 min walk
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- WinePress at Wensum – Restaurant with a bar. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Maids Head Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was in a really good central location and the rooms and service excellent. All staff were very polite and efficient.