Find cheap hotels in Norwich
Hotels from £60
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Norwich
Most frequently booked hotels in Norwich
Finding Norwich Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Norwich? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Norwich
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Norwich, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Travellers who stayed at this Norwich hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Norwich Inn
The quaint city of Norwich is known for its bars. Popular attractions in and around Norwich include:
- King Arthur Flour
- Montshire Museum of Science
- Baker-Berry Library
- Dartmouth College
- Hopkins Center for the Arts
- Hood Museum of Art
- Leede Arena
When making plans for your trip to Norwich, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Norwich?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Norwich, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Norwich are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and July, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 200 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 245 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 265 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and -12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 254 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Norwich is 964 mm.