Find cheap hotels in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
Most frequently booked hotels in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
Finding Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci include:
- Ouareau Forest Regional Park
- St. Donat Ski Resort
- St. Donat Golf Club
- Val Saint-Come
- Mont Garceau Ski Resort
- Esterel Golf Club
When arranging your Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci are typically June and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and January, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci is 35 mm.