- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Alea Nottingham
- 2 min walk
- Rock City Nottingham
- 3 min walk
- Nottingham Playhouse
- 3 min walk
- East Midlands (EMA)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nottingham, Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre is in the city centre and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Lace Market and Nottingham Castle, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Theatre Royal. Felley Priory Gardens and Denby Pottery are also worth visiting.
- Alea Nottingham - 2 min walk
- Rock City Nottingham - 3 min walk
- Nottingham Playhouse - 3 min walk
- Theatre Royal - 4 min walk
- The Cornerhouse - 4 min walk
- Nottingham Station - 16 min walk
- East Midlands (EMA) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Conservatory – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Book parking ahead of time!
Apparently you have to reserve parking in advance. There is no room to park if not booked ahead. This was a problem for us.