Located in Nottingham City Centre, Britannia Nottingham Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Nottingham Cathedral and Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem. This 166-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a business centre, and free newspapers in the lobby.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. For your convenience, a continental breakfast is served for a fee on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Guests can enjoy a TV and stay connected with WiFi. The bathroom offers hairdryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include a coffee maker, a safe and a desk.
Britannia Nottingham Hotel features free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a business centre. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with luggage storage, and answer any questions about the accommodations. Additional amenities include free newspapers, banquet hall, and an ATM.
- Walking distance to Nottingham Cathedral and Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem
- Free WiFi in public areas
- On-site dining
- Business centre
Britannia Nottingham Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business centre and a meeting room.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, ATM/banking services and a lift.
Britannia Nottingham Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Business centre
- Total number of rooms - 166
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 12
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7 AM and 9:30 AM and at the weekend between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Britannia Nottingham Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per stay.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel
- Britannia Nottingham
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.