Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, digital TV and electric kettles
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court, a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- 7 minutes by car from Felley Priory Gardens and 13 minutes from Denby Pottery
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
56.0% of guests recommend out of 1655 reviews
About the Eastwood HallLocation Eastwood Hall, Nottingham, England NG16 3SS
As a guest of Eastwood Hall, you'll find an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 16646 square feet (1546 square metres) and includes conference centres. A fitness centre, an arcade/games room, and a garden are also featured at the eco-friendly Eastwood Hall. Self parking is free. This 4-star Nottingham hotel is smoke free.
- 150 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- 16646 sq ft of conference space
- 1546 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: East Midlands (EMA) (29.9 km / 18.6 mi)
- Train station: Langley Mill Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Eastwood Hall offers 150 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that children's swimming times are Saturdays from 3 PM to 5 PM and Sundays from 9 AM to 11 AM. Outside of these times children are not allowed to use the pool.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- Pets: GBP 30.00 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Eastwood Hall
- Eastwood Hall Hotel
- Eastwood Hall Hotel Nottingham
- Eastwood Hall Nottingham
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.