- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- East Midlands Designer Outlet
- 8 min drive
- Newstead Abbey
- 11 min drive
- Hardwick Hall
- 21 min drive
- East Midlands (EMA)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nottingham, mour Hotel is in the suburbs and on a lake. Notable landmarks in the area include Nottingham Castle and Lace Market, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Theatre Royal. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Motorpoint Arena Nottingham or Nottingham Racecourse.
- East Midlands Designer Outlet - 8 min drive
- Newstead Abbey - 11 min drive
- University of Nottingham Jubilee Campus - 14 min drive
- Wheelgate Park - 15 min drive
- Hardwick Hall - 21 min drive
- Newstead Station - 4 min drive
- East Midlands (EMA) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bar & Grill – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Mour bar – Bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Location and parking is ideal. But phone coverage/wifi is rather poor