Find cheap hotels in Novi Ligure
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Novi Ligure
Most frequently booked hotels in Novi Ligure
Finding Novi Ligure Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Novi Ligure? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Novi Ligure
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Novi Ligure, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Novi Ligure hotels for the free breakfast:
- Agriturismo Cascina degli Ulivi
- Hotel Motel Flower
- Relais Villa Pomela
Exploring Novi Ligure
The city of Novi Ligure has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Novi Ligure include:
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- House Museum Fausto Coppi
- Museo della Battaglia di Marengo
- Tortona Castle
- Cassine Chisea di Santa Caterina
- Church of Saint Francesco of Cassine
- Cantina Sociale Di Cassine
When arranging your Novi Ligure getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Novi Ligure?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Novi Ligure, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Novi Ligure are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 319 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 255 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 216 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 498 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Novi Ligure is 1288 mm.