Find cheap hotels in Novovladykino
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Novovladykino
Most frequently booked hotels in Novovladykino
Finding Novovladykino Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Novovladykino? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Novovladykino hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Novovladykino, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Novovladykino offers different types of accommodation so you can find something you like:
- 2 airport hotels
- 3 budget hotels
- 5 family-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Novovladykino
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Novovladykino, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise this Novovladykino hotel for the free breakfast:
- Local Hotel
The city of Novovladykino has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Novovladykino include:
- Moscow Botanical Garden of Academy of Sciences
- Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy
- Red Square
- St. Basil's Cathedral
- Bolshoi Theatre
- State Historical Museum
- Lenin's Mausoleum
When arranging your Novovladykino getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Novovladykino?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Novovladykino, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Novovladykino are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas February and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 4°C and at night it is -16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 114 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 170 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 219 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 12°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 132 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Novovladykino is 635 mm.