Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with facials, body treatments or hot stone massages at the spa
- Amenities include meeting rooms and conference space
- On-site recreation includes 2 outdoor tennis courts and a health club
- Guests speak favourably about the pool and the family-friendly amenities
- 10 minutes by car from Twycross Zoo and 7 minutes from Tropical Birdland
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee
Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa ratings based on 32 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
19 Dec 2018 by Chris V
19 Dec 2018 by Chris V
Good Evening, Many thanks for your review and I apologise for the issues you received, I will pass your comments to my relevant managers. Kind regards, Chris Valencia
14 Nov 2018 by Chris V
Good Afternoon, Many thanks for your feedback, and we will take your points on board. Kind regards, Chris Valencia Operations Manager
About the Bosworth Hall Hotel & SpaLocation The Park, Nuneaton, England CV13 OLP
Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an indoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa also features a health club, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking is free. This 4-star Nuneaton hotel is smoke free.
- 192 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (41.9 km / 26.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa offers 192 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Jennys Restaurant – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Cromptons Restaurant – This fine-dining restaurant only serves dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include an indoor pool.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Facilities fee: GBP 4 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bosworth Hall Hotel Spa Leisure Warwickshire Nuneaton
- Bosworth Hall Hotel Spa Leisure Warwickshire
- Bosworth Hall Spa Leisure Warwickshire Nuneaton
- Bosworth Hall Spa Leisure Warwickshire
- Bosworth Hall Hotel Nuneaton
- Bosworth Hall Nuneaton
- Bosworth Hall