Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 5 restaurants, a coffee shop, a beach bar and a poolside bar
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include babysitting, a kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes tennis courts, a health club and a steam room
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the overall condition of the property
- Within a 10-minute walk of Nusa Dua Beach and Bali Nusa Dua Theater
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 7688 reviews
About the Meliã BaliLocation Kawasan Wisata, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363
Renovations + Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
All-inclusive room rates at Meliã Bali are available. These rates are higher because they include on-site food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities are included and additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks and local beverages included
- Dining and beverage availability is limited at one or more venues
Activities and facilities/equipment
All on-site activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- On-site entertainment and activities
- On-site live performances
- Golf green fees
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Miniature golf
- Motorised water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkelling excursions
- Snorkelling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Windsurfing equipment
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Room service
- Airport transfers
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Off-site tours
- Transport to off-site activities
- Rowing/canoeing included
- Windsurfing included
- Taxes not included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Tennis included
- Volleyball included
- Football included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkelling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorised water sports not included
- Golf green fees not included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Cycling included
- Use of golf cart not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transport to off-site activities not included
- Off-site tours not included
- Room service not included
- Minibar not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Miniature golf not included
- Windsurfing equipment not included
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Sailboats not included
- Snorkelling gear not included
- Tennis lessons not included
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- One or more venues limit beverages
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- All on-site activities, facilities and equipment included
- All non-motorised water sports included
- On-site live performances included
- Snorkelling included
Some rates at Meliã Bali are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Meliã Bali offers its guests an outdoor pool, a kid's pool, a health club, and a spa tub. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available. A steam room, spa services, and a library are also featured at the luxury Meliã Bali. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Nusa Dua resort.
- 494 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 4 buildings
- 5 dining venues
- Built in 1985
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) (13.5 km / 8.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Meliã Bali offers 494 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary slippers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
El Patio Coffee Shop – This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Sorrento Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Spanish cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Sakura Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Sateria Restaurant – This beachfront restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Lotus Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
Children aged under 11 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- One child stays free
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Union Pay
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 37 for adults and USD 19 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per room (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Meliã Bali
- Meliã Bali Resort
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Meliã Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Meliã Bali Nusa Dua
- Meliã Bali Resort Nusa Dua
- Meliã Bali Hotel
You should know
- Meliã Bali offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.