Find cheap hotels in Obersaxen
Hotels from £70
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Obersaxen
Most frequently booked hotels in Obersaxen
Finding Obersaxen Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Obersaxen? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Obersaxen has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Obersaxen include:
- Obersaxen Ski Resort
- Swiss Alps
- Brigels Ski Lift
- Alp Dado Ski Lift
- Lumnezia Valley
- Brigels Ski Resort
- Remigius Church and Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Obersaxen?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Obersaxen, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Obersaxen are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Obersaxen is 27 mm.