Find cheap hotels in Obo
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Obo
Most frequently booked hotels in Obo
Finding Obo Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Obo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Obo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Obo include:
- Basel Mission
- Presbyterian University College
- Presbyterian Church
When is the Best Time to Explore Obo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Obo, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Obo are typically December and March, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 16 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 11 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Obo is 44 mm.