- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Mahogany Beach
- 4 min walk
- Ocho Rios Clock Tower
- 5 min walk
- Ocho Rios Craft Park
- 9 min walk
- Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ocho Rios, Hibiscus Lodge is in the city centre and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Dunn's River Falls and Mahogany Beach, while Dolphin Cove and Mystic Mountain are popular area attractions.
- Mahogany Beach - 4 min walk
- Ocho Rios Clock Tower - 5 min walk
- Ocho Rios Craft Park - 9 min walk
- Turtle Beach - 10 min walk
- Turtle River Park - 12 min walk
- Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.) - 101 min drive
- Where to eat
- Almond Tree – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Unique property , historic construction on the cliff side. Secluded and private setting with lush gardens. The Almond Tree restaurant a true gem with arguably in my opinion the Best traditional Jamaican Food on the whole island of Jamaica. The only thing lacking is a beach. The cliff side steps go directly into the water . very clean updated rooms and excellent pool. I recommend this property for couples who want a secluded get away and weddings .