Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities, a terrace and library
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and nice bathrooms
- 6 minutes by car from Chinda Falls and 8 minutes from Harajiri Falls
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 19 reviews
About the Satonotabi Resort Lodge KiyokawaLocation 158 Kiyokawamachi Utaeda, Bungoono, Oita-Ken 8796911
As a guest of Satonotabi Resort Lodge Kiyokawa, you'll find a library, a terrace, and a BBQ. WiFi is free in public spaces. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Bungoono lodge.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Oita (OIT) (105.1 km / 65.3 mi)
- Train station: Bungo-Kiyokawa Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Satonotabi Resort Lodge Kiyokawa offers 14 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in July 2015.
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
Guests who wish to book breakfast are encouraged to contact the property before arrival to pre-book it. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 2,700 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: JPY 2500 per pet, per night
- Maximum 3 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking the Cabin (Pets Allowed) room type should note that the property does not provide bedding and guests must bring their own. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 648 for adults and JPY 648 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: JPY 2500 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 2,700 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Satonotabi Resort Lodge Kiyokawa Bungoono
- Satonotabi Resort Lodge Kiyokawa
- Satonotabi Kiyokawa Bungoono
- Satonotabi Kiyokawa
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.