Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, 24-hour room service and satellite TV
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Tavolara, a buffet restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, hydrotherapy or body wraps at the spa
- Services include free babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes 10 outdoor tennis courts, a health club and a steam room
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the proximity to public transport
- 6 minutes by car from Basilica of San Simplicio and 7 minutes from Port of Olbia
- Free local-area and beach shuttle service
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Geovillage Hotel ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Geovillage Hotel
Great friendly hotel, comfortable room
Complexe avec plusieurs piscines
Mangelhafter Wille zur Servicebereitschaft
About the Geovillage HotelLocation Via Georgia snc, Olbia, OT 07026
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 01 May until 30 June:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Geovillage Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an indoor pool. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A swim-up bar and A bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 6458 square feet (600 square metres) and includes conference centres. An outdoor pool, a health club, and a hot tub are also featured at the family-friendly Geovillage Hotel. You'll have access to the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and health club at a partner property. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Olbia hotel is smoke free.
- 253 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 6458 sq ft of conference space
- 600 sq. m of conference space
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda) (7.8 km / 4.9 mi)
- Train station: Olbia Marittima Banche Porto Station (5.4 km / 3.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and beach shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Geovillage Hotel offers 253 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. Satellite televisions are provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Olbia hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily.
Tavolara – This buffet restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and only serves dinner.
Sa Mesa – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Il Mirto (summer only) – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open selected days.
White Beach (summer only) – This beachfront restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open selected days.
La Piazzetta – This bar only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The on-site spa has 12 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic, hydrotherapy and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 11 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay, (varies per unit size)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
This property charges the following mandatory cleaning fees per stay, collected at the property: EUR 30 for Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette bookings. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Geovillage Hotel
- Geovillage Hotel Olbia
- Geovillage Olbia
- Hotel Geovillage
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in October.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.