Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine and a beachfront location while dining at The Pelican Beach
- Self-parking and extended parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, reflexology or manicures and pedicures at ThePelicanWellnessCenter
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a sauna and scooters/mopeds to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Just a 4-minute drive from Sacred Well of Sa Testa
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 441 reviews
About the The Pelican Beach Resort & SPA - Adults OnlyLocation Via Mar Adriatico, 34, Olbia, OT 07026
The Pelican Beach Resort & SPA - Adults Only offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury The Pelican Beach Resort & SPA - Adults Only. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Mediterranean Olbia hotel.
- 67 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1999
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda) (10.7 km / 6.7 mi)
- Train station: Olbia Marittima Banche Porto Station (8.3 km / 5.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
The Pelican Beach Resort & SPA - Adults Only offers 67 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. 24-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The Pelican Beach – This beachfront restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Boat tours on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
ThePelicanWellnessCenter has 3 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, facials and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booked in a Flexible room type may be required to change rooms during their stay.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 16 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 16 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 200.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 11 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Use of beach umbrellas and sun loungers in the beachfront garden area is reserved to guests booked in a "Superior Double Room, Sea View, Beach Front (The Pelican Villa)", "Junior Suite, Sea View (The Pelican Villa)", "Suite (Rise)", "Suite (Sand)", and "Junior Suite (Wonder)" room category only. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Minimum guest age is 16
- Caters to adults only
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Pellicano d'Oro
- Pellicano d'Oro
- Pellicano d'Oro Beach
- Pellicano d'Oro Beach Hotel
- Pellicano d'Oro Beach Hotel Olbia
- Pellicano d'Oro Beach Olbia
- Pelican Beach Resort Adults Olbia
- Pelican Beach Resort Adults
- Pelican Beach Adults Olbia
- Pelican Beach Adults
- The Pelican & Olbia
- The Pelican Beach Resort & SPA - Adults Only Hotel
- The Pelican Beach Resort & SPA - Adults Only Olbia
- The Pelican Beach Resort & SPA - Adults Only Hotel Olbia
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in July and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This is an adults-only property and children 15 years old and younger aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).