Find cheap hotels in Olite
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Olite
Most frequently booked hotels in Olite
Finding Olite Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Olite? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Olite hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Olite
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Olite, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Olite hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- El Juglar
The quaint city of Olite is known for its castle and restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Olite include:
- Bodegas Pagos de Araiz
- Church of Santa María la Real
- Museo del Vino
- Palacio Real de Olite
- Bodegas Ochoa
- Bodegas Piedemonte
- Observatorio de Lagunas de Pitillas
When making plans for your trip to Olite, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Pamplona (PNA) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Olite?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Olite, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Olite are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually December and February. The months with the most rain are May and September, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Olite is 25 mm.