Find cheap hotels in Olveston
Hotels from £101
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Olveston
Most frequently booked hotels in Olveston
Finding Olveston Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Olveston? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Olveston
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Olveston, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Olveston hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Rosedale Villa
The city of Olveston has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Olveston include:
- Lime Kiln Beach
- Woodlands Beach
- Montserrat Volcano Observatory
- Foxes Bay Beach
- Little Bay
- Rendezvous Beach
- Soufriere Hills Volcano
When making plans for your holiday in Olveston, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Plymouth (MNI-Gerald's Field) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Olveston?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Olveston, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Olveston are typically October and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 153 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 239 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 389 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 311 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Olveston is 1092 mm.