Find cheap hotels in Omachi
Hotels from £74
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Omachi
Most frequently booked hotels in Omachi
Finding Omachi Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Omachi? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 13 Omachi hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Omachi
When you're thinking about where to stay in Omachi, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Omachi hotels for their free breakfast:
- Hotel Keisui
- Hoshino Resorts KAI Alps
The following Omachi hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Kuroyon Royal Hotel
The city of Omachi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Omachi include:
- Omachi Dam
- Tkase Valley
- Omachi Energy Museum
- Shiki Theater Museum
- Sake Museum
- Omachi Sports Park
- Alps Azumino National Government Park
When arranging your Omachi getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Toyama (TOY) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Omachi?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Omachi, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Omachi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 244 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 351 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Omachi is 1135 mm.