Find cheap hotels in Omaezaki
Hotels from £28
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Omaezaki
Most frequently booked hotels in Omaezaki
Finding Omaezaki Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Omaezaki? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Omaezaki
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Omaezaki, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise this Omaezaki hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Route-Inn Omaezaki
The city of Omaezaki has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Omaezaki include:
- Hamaoka Dune
- Omaezaki Marine Park
- Omaezaki Lighthouse
- Sagara Beach
- Kashima Beach
- Shizunami Beach
- Tokoha Museum of Art
When arranging your Omaezaki getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Shizuoka (FSZ-Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Omaezaki?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Omaezaki, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Omaezaki are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 258 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 307 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 343 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 232 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Omaezaki is 1140 mm.