Find cheap hotels in Ome
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ome
Most frequently booked hotels in Ome
Finding Ome Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Ome? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Ome hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ome
When you're deciding where to stay in Ome, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Ome hotel for the free breakfast:
The city of Ome has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ome include:
- Ome Municipal Museum of Art
- Ome Railway Park
- Akatsuka Fujio Kaikan
- Ome Kimono Museum
- Ome City Local Museum
- Ome Plum Park
- Shiofunekannon-ji Temple
When making plans for your holiday in Ome, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ome?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Ome, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ome are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Ome is 38 mm.