Find cheap hotels in Omura
Hotels from £23
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Omura
Most frequently booked hotels in Omura
Finding Omura Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Omura? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Omura has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Omura include:
- Former Entsuji Temple Garden
- Omura Park
- Ryukyu Islands
- Nagasaki National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims
- Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum
- Twenty-Six Martyrs Museum and Monument
- Megane Bridge
When arranging your Omura getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Nagasaki (NGS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Omura?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Omura, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Omura are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 282 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 668 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 676 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 288 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Omura is 1914 mm.