Find cheap hotels in Ondarroa
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ondarroa
Most frequently booked hotels in Ondarroa
Finding Ondarroa Hotels
So, you're considering going to Ondarroa? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Ondarroa has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ondarroa include:
- Arrigorri Beach
- Saturraran Beach
- Lekeitio Beach
- Basilica of La Asuncion de Santa Maria
- Santa Catalina Chapel
- Santa Catalina Lighthouse
- Simón Bolívar Museum
When making plans for your holiday in Ondarroa, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Bilbao (BIO) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ondarroa?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Ondarroa, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ondarroa are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas July and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 11 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 14 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Ondarroa is 43 mm.