Not a lot of amenities however if you just need a place to sleep and shower, it does the trick
- Hockley Valley Resort
- 9 min drive
- Rose Theatre
- 36 min drive
- Nottawasaga Inn Resort Golf Club
- 41 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 51 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Orangeville, Knights Inn Orangeville is in a rural location. Hockley Valley Resort and Osprey Valley Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mono Cliffs Provincial Park and Belfountain Conservation Area.
- Hockley Valley Resort - 9 min drive
- Rose Theatre - 36 min drive
- Nottawasaga Inn Resort Golf Club - 41 min drive
- Pearson Convention Centre - 42 min drive
- Embassy Grand Convention Centre - 43 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 51 min drive
About this property
Knights Inn Orangeville
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
It was close to my daughter's place, that was about the only good thing about it, it was also close to downtown Orangeville. The room was soso, but the bathroom was not cleaned as there was a dirty washcloth on the bathroom tap and shampoo and body wash from someone else left on the bathtub.