Find cheap hotels in Oria
Hotels from £31
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Oria
Most frequently booked hotels in Oria
Finding Oria Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Oria? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Oria
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Oria, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Oria hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Remote Mountain Villa With Stunning Views
The city of Oria has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Oria include:
- Plaza de San Antonio
- Casa Ibanez Museum
- Church of the Assumption
- Church of San Sebastian
- Interpretation Centre Macael
- Route Picacho Trailhead
- Calvary Chapel
When is the Best Time to Explore Oria?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Oria, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Oria are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas July and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 72 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 11°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 43 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 18°C. Average precipitation for this season is 15 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 89 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Oria is 219 mm.