Find cheap hotels in Orio
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Orio
Most frequently booked hotels in Orio
Finding Orio Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Orio? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The welcoming city of Orio is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Orio include:
- Hendaye Beach
- Monte Igueldo
- Concha Beach
- Monte Urgull
- Zarautz Beach
- Pagoeta Natural Park
- Getaria Beach
When arranging your Orio getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into San Sebastian (EAS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Orio?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Orio, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Orio are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and August, whereas March and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Orio is 30 mm.