- Disney Springs®
- 3 min drive
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets
- 4 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 22 min drive
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Lake Buena Vista
Near theme parks, Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs® Resort Area is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kissimmee Lakefront Park and Lake Tohopekaliga, while Holy Land Experience and Medieval Times are cultural highlights. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Epcot® are not to be missed.
- Disney Springs® - 3 min drive
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - 4 min drive
- Old Town - 9 min drive
- Disney's Hollywood Studios® - 23 min drive
- Epcot® - 36 min drive
- Orlando Station - 21 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Traders Island Grill – Serves breakfast daily.
- Marketplace – Open daily.
- Flamingo Cove Lounge – Poolside family restaurant. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs® Resort Area
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Bus drivers were extremely rude! Monday February 10 we rode to Disney Springs and was yelled at to sit while we were stopped at a busstop bc we were hot in the back! Wednesday feb 12 during day, female African American driver picked us up from Hollywood Studios and literally shut the door in my face as I was asking a question. Once I knocked and she opened it, I told her my hotel and she rolled her eyes at me. Once on bus, she immediately floored it causing my son and I to fall! This was two stops of us being on the bus. My son was upset he might have broken his $165 droid he just made. VERY rude and unprofessional people! Those are only two of the bus riders. The rest were very nice and professional. Also we drive 8 hours and had to wait over an hour after check-in time for our room to be cleaned. No free meal or other amenity was made. Construction was supposed to start at 8 each day but actually started at 6.