- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Old Town
- 3 min drive
- Celebration Golf Club
- 5 min drive
- Disney Springs®
- 8 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kissimmee, Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center is in the suburbs and near theme parks. Old Town and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, or check out an event or a game at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (1264 reviews)
- Good places to eat (934 reviews)
- Quiet (881 reviews)
- Old Town - 3 min drive
- Celebration Golf Club - 5 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - 8 min drive
- Disney Springs® - 8 min drive
- Disney's Hollywood Studios® - 20 min drive
- Orlando Station - 21 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Old Hickory Steakhouse – Serves dinner daily.
- MOOR – Seafood restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Villa de Flora – Family restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Wreckers Sports Bar – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Not what it used to be . . . .
I would never, ever stay at this hotel again. After the very impressive entry and lobby, it all starts going downhill with the $24 per day self-parking. We travel fairly regularly and our 4 night stay here was a disaster. They messed up our reservation so we only ended up with one room instead of the 2 we booked . . . and even when we were able to show proof of the confirmation they put us on opposite ends of the property. We had to have our keys redone countless times, the staff seemed put-out to help with anything . . . even the vending machines didn't work!! One night we ordered room service ($19 for weak burger btw) and once the side leafs were opened on the table it took 2 guys from housekeeping to come up and get the thing out of there since the old beat up table would not go back down and fit out our door . . . it became comical. Do yourself a favor, find somewhere else.